Planning to bring your family and friends to the UAE for a holiday? You can now easily apply for UAE tourist and multiple visas online with us.
ALL YOUR VISA REQUIREMENTS WILL BE FULFILLED WITH US
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING VISA
- Passport Copy with 6 months validity from the date of entry in UAE
- Passport size photograph with while background.
- Children traveling with family needs birth certificate.
- Married couples with different last name need marriage certificate
- To apply tourist visa, wife/husband below 30 years old need marriage certificate
Additional documents are required for visitors of some countries:UAE Guarantor
- Afghanistan ID card from your country of nationality
- Iran ID card from your country of nationality (Kart ShinasaeiMilli)
- Iraq ID card from your country of nationality
- Pakistan ID card from your country of nationality
Dubai Immigration Procedures
- As an added security measure, Immigration Authorities at Dubai International Airport are now conducting random eye screening for visitors to Dubai.
- Visitors asked to proceed for eye screening are required to present a hard copy of their visa or a printed version of the visa number confirmation page at the screening counter. If you do not have a copy with you, a charge of AED 30 per copy applies – payable only in AED.
Terms & Conditions.
- If you hold a non-standard passport – such as a diplomatic passport – you should contact the local embassy or consulate of your destination country or territory to learn about any specific requirements
- All visas are have 60 days grace period to enter Dubai from the time of issuance
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- The sponsor will be responsible for a visitor’s overstay
- Entry to the UAE is subject to immigration approval.